|Getting ready for the recording|
During the recording, I was asked the following questions:
According to Accenture Fintech Evolving Landscape 2016 report, USD 50 billion has been invested in fintech companies since 2010.
1. Much has been discussed about financial technology or Fintech. Can you recap what is fintech all about?
2. What are fintech innovations in the Capital Market space?
3. Is there any indication on how much have been invested for the development of fintech in the Capital Market?
4. Please give some insights on the fintech influence in Islamic Capital Market Development and what are the challenges?
5. What are your observations and recommendations on the potentials of fintech in the Islamic Capital Market
|Recording is in session|
Fintech innovations in Capital Market space are crowdfunding and P2P online platforms, online and mobile trading platforms, social trading platforms, high frequency trading program and robo advisors.
|The host is taking notes|
|Engrossed with the subject which I love to talk about|
This is my last program on fintech for this year. There will be a lot more next year. 2017 looks very promising on fintech development..
|The whole set up for the recording session|
Stay tuned for a lot more sharing on my involvement as financial technology advocate in Islamic finance space.